Sunday, March 30, 2008

A new tv!

We got a new tv! We'd been discussing this for awhile, and finally bit the bullet yesterday. We were lucky to have Kathleen and Lee come over yesterday to help move the old tv and to get our new one all set up.

We of coures bribed them with dinner and drinks!

I'm bummed that I am leaving for a business trip tomorrow as I haven't gotten much tv watching time in, but I know it will still be here when I return.

Meanwhile, Andy will have plenty to keep him busy now while I'm away...he can't wait to play "Flight Simulator" on the 57" screen! I hope he remembers to go to work :)




3 comments:

RipleyVT said...

You got a new TV?

Lee said...

It was my pleasuer to help. Thanks for dinner.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Can't wait to watch the Hokies on the big screen.