Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fore!

The sun was definitely shining today and while it wasn't quite as warm as we had hoped, Andy and I still decided it was a great day for some golf.

It's always hard to get back into it after a long winter, so rather than play an actual round we decided the driving range was probably a better idea. It's amazing how much the long break affects your swing, so we are both anxiously awaiting warmer days and a much more consistant golf game.

It was still fun to get out there though and hit some balls. I do fear that I will be sore tomorrow, but its worth it. I also am having my clubs re-gripped, which I have learned was a long time coming. The guys at the club were practically laughing at the terrible shape my current grips were in, which is fair considering I have had this set of clubs since 2001. And while they couldn't gurantee me an immediate drop in my handicap, I am certain I'll be able to get a better "grip" on my game (pun intended). :)

Here's to lots of great weather ahead and maybe even a hole-in-one this season!

No comments: