Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving week at Wintergreen...

Being able to work from home has a lot of perks, one of which being that I was able to spend the week at Wintergreen with the family, but was still able to work and save vacation days.
 


We had great weather the whole week and while I didn't get to spend as much time out and about enjoying the mountain, I did get in a trip to the Wintergreen Winery, which makes any visit to moutain a success!

 

Andy and Adam got a few trips in to the park and Andy even got in a round of golf with my mom.  Not to mention all the wood he chopped! Not often you see Andy just sitting down and relaxing, but that's the way he likes it!


We enoyed some great meals leading up to the big turkey feast and Adam even rolled up his sleeves to help me make some snacks throughout the week. 



It was a great, productive yet relaxing, holiday week!