Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas morning...

I felt like a little kid on Christmas, awaking at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 5:00 and then finally a long stretch of sleep until 7:15!  I’ll admit when I saw the clock at a little past 5:00 I questioned whether that was too early to turn on “A Christmas Story” and thus awake the family…according to Andy I chose wisely by rolling over and falling back asleep for a couple hours…

What can I say, I was so excited for Adam to see what Santa had brought and to experience Christmas morning with him.  Even at age 3 he was so in tuned with everything that was going on and knew very well that any bump or thump he heard or any jingle bell ringing was a true sign that Santa was there dropping off presents for one of the sweetest most loving little boys in the world…

 
When it was finally time to wake up we were all so excited about what the morning might bring, and Adam was so patient watching “A Christmas Story” while Daddy whipped up some chocolate milk, coffee, and mimosas.  When we finally got the word that it was time to come on down, neither Adam or I could contain our excitement, both of us like kids on Christmas morning…with only one of us actually fitting the bill…










 
 

No comments: