Friday, December 28, 2012

Cookies for Santa...

After seeing how much fun Adam had decorating the gingerbread house I knew that decorating cookies for Santa was going to be a big hit. Sadly, I did not do a very good job with baking the cookies (I blame store bought dough and over crowding, ha) but we were able to salvage a few, and let's be honest there are only so many cookies Santa can eat while finding his way to all those houses!

As usual, Adam was very particular with his decorating, being sure to frost the entire cookie and places each little sprinkle just so...




He insisted on testing one of the cookies to be sure it was good enough for Santa...a sneaky trick I'm certain he learned from me. ;)



When all was said and done we had a lovely plate of cookies ready to leave out on Christmas Eve.

No comments: