Friday, January 13, 2012

A Camper Warming...

We spent our first night in our new vacation home at Bull Run Regional Park and we couldn't have asked for better weather.  Adam stayed with Ommy and Poppy the first night so we could get everything set up and make a big trip to Target for supplies.  It was great having a relaxing morning and breakfast in the woods.


We then spent the rest of the day getting ready for our "Camper Warming" party with our families.  We smoked sausage, built a great fire, and had the s'mores stuff ready to go. 



We then had our families join us for a party in the woods.  It was great to have everyone spending time together though I have to say the highlight was seeing my parents whittling sticks to roast marshmallows on.  Those who know my parents know why this part stands out in my mind. :)



Thanks to everyone for coming out, I'd say our camper was nicely warmed!

No comments: