Thursday, April 2, 2009

The streak has ended...

You'll recall from a previous post that I am a loser. However, I've recently been on an unprecedented streak where I've traveled and returned home with everything I took. I've been quite proud of myself...until this last trip that is.

That's right folks, I lost something on my trip to California. Now the good news is, it was just the case to my Blackberry (rather than the Blackberry itself, which come to think of it, was lost on my trip to San Diego last August, California is not a good destination for me.) But I would be remiss if I did not mention it, since I took such pleasure in gloating a few months ago about my good fortune (and good memory for that matter.)

Can I blame this incident on pregnant memory!? I think I just might!

No comments: