Monday, April 6, 2009

A beautiful day on the golf course...

Yesterday Andy and I hit the links for our second round of golf for the season. After our first round I was a little nervous about playing again as I truly felt like I had lost all sense of how to swing a golf club during the winter hiatus. Well fortunately, the rust is gone and my game was back in full swing (pun most likely intended.)

Not only was the golf great, but the scenery was awesome. We never made it to the Cherry Blossom Festival downtown, but we did get our fill of blossoming trees and flowers on the course.






Of course I think my favorite picture I snapped was of my tee shot that landed nice a close to the pin setting me up for par (just missed birdie). Ah, golf is great when you are playing well isn't it!? :)

No comments: