Friday, April 17, 2009

A (very) early Christmas present...

It's never too early to start celebrating Christmas right!? Well, at least in my world it isn't. So I could not have been happier when my sister presented Andy and I with a "baby/early Christmas" present last week.

Some of you may know that my sister has crocheted Andy and I stockings, and she even made one for Liddy's first Christmas! So it was only fitting that the first gift Aunt Kathleen gave to the baby was in fact a beautiful stocking to add to our holiday line-up.



Now we'll just have to wait and see what name we're going to put on it!! Mum's the word! :)

Merry (early) Christmas everyone!!!

3 comments:

RipleyVT said...

I can't wait to stich the baby's name on the stocking!!! Maybe you could just give me an early heads up.....right?

Maureen Gribble said...

No way Jose!

RipleyVT said...

Ah....it's a hint...Jose for a boy....got it...your secret's safe with me....