Monday, April 6, 2009

First purchases for Baby Gribble

I can't believe it has taken me 18 weeks to actually buy something for the baby, but I guess I was just waiting until we knew if we were buying pink or blue. However, considering we don't go back to the doctor for another three weeks, I broke down this weekend and bought the first of MANY things for our little peanut.

Of course with a September due date, this baby is going to be coming right in time for football season, so what better item to add to the wardrobe than a Virginia Tech onsie (or two--they came as a set!) I also couldn't resist these cute pajamas with the little airplanes on them. Since I travel so often, and considering the baby has been on 12 plane rides already, I felt that while it is a little boyish with the blue, it was still too fitting to pass up!





I also bought a set of baby clothes hangers, so now the closet in our soon to be nursery is looking rather official!



While the first purchases seemed to take some time to figure out, I'm pretty certain that purchase 2, 3, 4, 5....won't be so challenging! :)

1 comment:

Erica said...

I can't wait to see Baby Gribble bouncing up and down to "Enter Sandman" and doing the HOKIE POKIE!