Friday, April 10, 2009

A valiant effort...

A few weeks ago while clipping coupons (something I've gotten very good at) I saw this adorable idea for Easter cupcakes. I knew they'd be perfect to bring into the office and couldn't wait to give them a try.



Well, try was about all I could do. Granted they don't look that complicated, but as I started decorating the cupcakes last night I realized I wasn't really up for all the tedious work that was going to go into creating 12 little bunnies and 12 little chicks (I figured I could improvise and do some chicks as well).

Alas, I ended up with some more simple cupcakes, although Andy got into it a bit and had fun piping some Easter eggs onto a few of them. The ones he did turned out great!




I'm sure my co-workers will still enjoy the Friday treat, including the jelly bean filled eggs that I'll have on my desk.



Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!

No comments: