Thursday, September 28, 2017

My Pre-Birthday Celebration at Cooper's Hawk...

Adam likes to remind me that my birthday is no longer September 3rd since that's his big day now so we've gotten good at finding a different day to get my "birthday" on. This year we dropped the kids with my folks and had an awesome dinner out at the newest place in town, Cooper's Hawk Winery

This is a unique spot in that it's a winery and a restaurant all in one - and it's only a couple miles away - unlike most of the wineries around here. When we arrived we were greeted with a small glass of their proseco - what a welcome! We then decided to do a wine tasting before going in for dinner. 




The wines we tasted were all really great and some were pretty unique like their double oaked chardonnay which I was afraid to try at first and then upon sampling it realized it actually had this really campfire vibe to it - which might sound weird but it was surprisingly fun. They let you customize your tasting which is pretty cool as well - needless to say - we joined the wine club. 



After our tasting we went to the bar for our dinner. The food was amazing - especially the crispy brussel sprouts - I haven't stopped thinking about them since...



A very happy pre-birthday celebration for me! :) 


No comments: