- Adam walks around the classroom and points to his classmates and says their names, "C. C." for Cecilia, "G.G." for Gianna, and "Jackie" for Jacqueline.
- Adam saw G.G. leaning over crying so he walks over to her, bends down putting his hand on her back and mumbles something to her. When Ms. Nessie asks if he's giving comfort to Gianna, Adam looks up, nods and smiles.
- During clean up time, Adam is putting the toys away and one of the children was standing on a toy, Adam says "excuse me" then shouts out "move!" (hey, he's cleaning and is assertive, I'm ok with that!) ;)
- Adam points to the clock on the wall and says "tick tock"
- While singing "This Old Man" when they got to #3, Adam shout out the number 3 and holds up 3 fingers
- He likes to play with trains and animals and makes the sounds for all of them. He also likes to build with legos or toys that he can put together.
- As he sees Jackie leaving with her mom, Adam runs up, gives her a hug and tells her "bye bye"