Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

I hope all the moms out there had a fantastic Mother's Day; I know I did! We headed home from Hershey to an early Mother's Day BBQ at my parent's house. Adam was feeling MUCH better and greeted Andy and I with big hugs.



When we got home, Adam brought me a few gifts that he made at school.  An adorable poem with his handprint on it (amazing to see how his little hand has grown since last year) and a purse that has several coupons in it for things like "1 hug"...adorable!  The purse also had a special coupon in it for the spa at Wintergreen (where we are headed for Memorial Day weekend.  I see a massage in my future!) :) 

It was the perfect day and I am so blessed to be the mom to such a sweet boy and of course to my sweet little Liddy as well! :) 


No comments: