Saturday, April 5, 2008

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Most everyone knows that Andy and I have been on a mad "Wii hunt" since we first played with one back in December. Unfortunately our efforts had been unsuccessful. That is until I made my trip down south. Apparently, Wii's, while still few and far between, are more prevalent in South Carolina.

I had mentioned to Don and Rosemary that we were looking for one and while I was in Charleston running my meeting, Don went out to Walmart and found one! I kept it a secret from Andy and surprised it with him today when I got home from my trip. I was a bit nervous carrying it on the plane, mainly I was hoping the security folks wouldn't make me take it out of the box and whatnot, but everything went smoothly and it is now all set up in our basement.

We've already played a few games, and I'm happy to say that while Andy kicked my butt in tennis, I was the big winner at bowling and boxing! I can feel the Wii elbow coming on already! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, you've joined the club! We just got the American Idol game. It is hysterical especially after a bottle of wine.

RipleyVT said...

Great form Andy....Great form

Lee said...

Congrats, definitely fun. One question though. Is the Wi a scaled down version of the Wii? ;)

Maureen Gribble said...

Yeah yeah, I spelled it wrong! You can't blame me as I've rarely seen one in real life...until now! :) Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii