Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wii back?!

Ok, so I've heard of "Wii elbow," but what I seem to be experiencing is something more like "Wii back." You know the old saying "it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye?" Well, let's just say, "it's all fun and Wii until someone gets a little over zealous trying to beat their husband in tennis, baseball, bowling, and yes, boxing all in one night." Oh, and did I mention "wrist weights" were involved?

Yes, my friends, we waited a LONG time for this Wii, and we are getting a lot of great use out of it. However, my back, and let's face it, most of my upper body, feel like I spent way too long at the gym (something I must admit happens very rarely.) I'm hoping that this is the "good pain" your body feels when you've worked out a few muscles that haven't been used in months, but if not, perhaps I'll soon be making "Wii back" a more commonly used phrase.

In the meantime, I'll try not to beat up on Andy as much...but it's just too much fun! ;)

No comments: