Friday, April 25, 2008

A few things I've learned this week...

1. Rainy Sundays after a long week of traveling are a welcome excuse for getting some down-time in.
2. The itchy bumps on my legs are the result of bed bugs which inhabited my hotel room in Chicago. EWWW
3. The bed bugs did NOT follow me home (thanks to the Orkin Man for confirming that).
4. My childhood friend, Kim, had her third child, Brooklynn Edie. Congrats Kim!
5. Banana Chip Trail Mix from Trader Joes is quite good, and crunchy!
6. After a rather long hiatus from Grey's Anatomy, I'm not sure I was all that impressed with last night's all new episode.
7. My nephews, Davey and Kurt, are getting to be so grown up, but still young enough to give great big hugs!
8. Deadliest Catch is still one of the greatest programs on tv.
9. Oh, and that I might be going to South Africa for work.

No comments: