Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wicked

Last night my colleague, Deb, and one of my volunteers, Shon, and I went to see the musical Wicked. I had been looking forward to this ever since I saw it last August with my sister. It's an amazing show and I loved it even more the second time.

It was also great being able to get downtown and away from this airport hotel. I actually was pretty adventurous and took the train by myself after my meetings got out. It was a great excuse to sit and listen to the Wicked soundtrack on my iPod in preparation for the show (I'm almost certain I went the whole trip without breaking into song.)

Before the show we headed to a great restaurant, Petterino's, which is actually where Kathleen and I ate back in August. We decided just to share an appetizer and have a glass of wine and then go for dinner after the show.

The show was fabulous and the cast did an outstanding job. Now I just have to figure out when I can get around to seeing it again!

1 comment:

RipleyVT said...

You know I'll be joining you the next time!!!! I'm so jealous!!! GOOD TIMES!