Monday, July 30, 2018

Last day of 3rd grade...

I can hardly believe that Adam finished up his 4th year of elementary school - how is that possible!? Time is flying and this school year was no different. 3rd grade was such an awesome year - I noticed the difference almost immediately when the school year started. The kids were just in such a different rhythm than I'd seen the years prior. It's like they needed those first 3 years to get the kinks out, understand how to sit and listen, and to just be well behaved learners. It was really cool to see. Adam loved his teacher, Mrs. Crittenden. She really was such a great teacher for him - so caring, calm and she was constantly encouraging and positive. Everything we could want for Adam to have. He also had a lot of great friends in his class and he made some new ones as well. Mrs. Crittenden would tell me everytime I saw her that Adam was truly a leader in their class - always helping his group to brainstorm and make decisions. 

They did some really neat things this year and I know his time spent in 3rd grade was not only educational but FUN! 




Here he comes 4th grade!! 

No comments: