Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Another beautiful week in Clearwater Beach...

Hard to believe this was my 7th year running this conference and my 12th time attending - wow - time sure does fly while you're having fun. It's always a highlight of the work year and this year definitely did not disappoint. I arrived in the evening and caught the sun starting to set as I descended into the Tampa airport. That landing never gets old. 



My team was all on their a-game and we spent our first day there getting everything set up and ready for our attendees. We also were able to sneak in some pool time - the reward for having everything planned and prepped in advance! 


Once everyone arrived we hit the ground running with amazing education, a great set of exhibitors and lots and lots of networking. Always love seeing familiar faces and then meeting new ones as well. This year we had a keynote from a VP at Amazon - she was awesome - what a job! 



This is Joe - he is a Penguins fan - I FINALLY got to be the one smiling after the Caps won the series - usually the other way around! Woohoo! 


We caught lots of beautiful sunsets and enjoyed yet another fun beach bbq. This year we added in live music which was the perfect extra touch. We played beach games - bocce, corn hole, and jumbo jenga. So fun watching everyone just relax and become kids again - I think having your toes in the sand just does that to you. 











Once we wrapped up the conference I got to spend some time in the spa - courtesy of the Hilton - and enjoyed a 90 minute massage - wow - I hadn't had one of those since I was pregnant with Adam - felt amazing. The rest of the day was spent relaxing at the pool and then a final dinner out with the leadership team where we toasted to yet another awesome Ultrasound World conference - we also ate a lot of sushi! :) 



See you next year Clearwater! 

No comments: