Friday, January 22, 2016

10 years...

Wow! A whole decade of being married to my best friend - somebody pinch me please! 10 years of fun vacations (OBX, Budapest, Paris, Rome, Florence, Munich, Hawaii, NYC, the list goes on and on), dogs (plural!? I never thought I'd have one and now we have two!), camping (thank you Andy for teaching me to love camping - well, with AC & a satellite dish), three homes, exciting careers, countless rounds of golf, happy hours and dinner parties galore with wonderful friends, holidays with family, and of course our two adorable sons - Adam and Harper. This year may not have been our easiest, but there's no one I would have rather had by my side - holding me up, sometimes me holding him up - and in the end, we celebrated our ten year anniversary with our whole (and now bigger!) family together! 


Apple watches and a map of all of the National Parks helped mark the occasion. I look forward to us checking each one of those parks off our list over the next 50+ years.




We also toasted to our marriage with dirty martinis and a seafood tower at Passion Fish while Grandma and Grandpa kept an eye on our boys.  




Happy Anniversary Bub - let's get after this next decade - I can't wait! XO 

No comments: