Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Dream Come True...

You know how people who are experiencing something that seems too good to be true will often say, "pinch me, I must be dreaming?" Well, that's exactly how I felt on my last trip to NY when my boss took a few of us into the city to see the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular! Oh. My. Goodness. It was amazing and I didn't stop grinning all night. 


Best I can describe it is that it was like a Christmas explosion. Trees and twinkling lights everywhere, Santa taking photos with kids in their best holiday duds, even my wine came with a light! The Rockettes were unbelievable, never missing a beat. The show ended with snow falling over the audience, m.a.g.i.c.a.l.








Afterwards we walked around a bit and while the tree at Rockefeller Center wasn't lit up yet it was still fun to see it and to see the ice skating rink. We wrapped up the evening with some white chocolate martinis. What a perfect night in NYC!  




No comments: