Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A surprise office shower!

I've never really had a "surprise" party before, but my awesome co-workers sure did pull off a great one today! Here I thought I was headed into meeting 3 of 4 today to discuss some new policies, when in fact it was a baby shower!! MUCH better than a policy meeting!




We played some games, to include a "guess who I am" baby photo game--fun to see my colleagues as babies--"finish that nursery rhyme"--"guess how many M&M's"--and "Bingo". Very clever and everyone had a great time playing along. It was especially fun hearing 30 people debate about how a nursery rhyme actually goes!





I got some really great gifts, including my Boppy pillow, tons of onsies and bibs, gift cards (yay!), and some adorable outfits, including a fantastic rain jacket from L.L. Bean! Even Liddy got a gift--a yummy bone---so now she won't feel so left out.




I am still in shock and am so thankful to my co-workers for their great support, I know they are going to do a great job while I'm away on maternity leave, which would actually have been present enough!

Thanks AMG (especially Ali, Nicole and Erin!) :)

No comments: