Friday, July 10, 2009

Painting the nursery...

We finally got around to painting the nursery. We powered it out in about two hours on Tuesday (a vacation day). I helped with the trim and then Liddy and I directed Andy as he did the bulk of the work! :)





The color we chose is called "warm muffin" and I'm pretty happy with it. We knew we didn't want to go with blue, as we could very well have a girl in there one day. So we went with a warm neutral color that I think will go just great with his sailor themed room.

We were able to get one piece of furniture from my parent's house and will get the other dresser and the crib (yay!) soon! The dresser and changing table were actually mine from growing up, so that's fun. I also love the lamp we found at Home Goods.




I can't wait to finish it up, so stay tuned for pictures of the finished product!

4 comments:

RipleyVT said...

Baby boy will love it!!! It's great!

Sommer said...

So is that a yellow color?! I love it of course!!!!

washington dc photographer said...

That doesn't look like pink to me?

Kathleen C. said...

I love that lamp!! I wish we had found it when we did Reid's room.