Tuesday, February 12, 2019

My return visit to Universal Studios...

I had another excuse to visit Universal Studios during a work trip last fall and while I always feel guilty having so much fun without the family - the butter beer helps me swallow that guilt! Ha! 


This time around I went with my boss and we used our visit as a "work" trip as our equipment is actually used on some of the attractions at Universal - including the Hogwarts Express! What!? How cool is that!? 




Of course mostly we just enjoyed the rides, the food, the butter beer, and the Harry Potter of it all. 
















It was an awesome day which led into a great conference week that ended with a fun night at Top Golf with some of my colleagues and customers - work trips can be mundane - this one was not. 






Kids - I promise the next time I go to Universal you'll get to come with me! Pinky swear. 

No comments: