Sunday, August 14, 2016

"Rub-a-Dub-Dub, Harper's first time in the tub!"

A few weeks ago Harper got to have his first big boy bath. He had definitely out grown his baby tub and while I was a bit weary of having him sitting up in a big tub I happily recalled a post I had pinned on Pinterest which showed the nifty trick of using a laundry basket as a buffer until you are more comfortable with your baby's sitting. It worked like a charm! 

Harper loved splashing around and playing with his rubber duck and while the baby tub was sure easier on my knees (read I'm getting old) this was still a fun rite of passage for our little guy. 



Afterwards we snapped some photos of Harper in Adam's old bath robe - cute to see them side by side. Adam was almost 9 months for his first tub experience (see here) so Harper was just a month behind. 




Cute, clean, and cuddly - just how I like my babies!! 


No comments: