Thursday, October 25, 2012

Virginia Tech bound...

Since the day we found out we were going to have Adam, I have been looking forward to the day when we could introduce him to one of the most wonderful places on earth, Virginia Tech.

Since the day we bought our camper I have been looking forward to the day when we could bring the camper to a football weekend at Virginia Tech.

Our first visit for Adam, the camper (and Liddy too!) was as wonderful as I had hoped it would be.  There was something so special about introducing Adam to the place that brought Andy and I together.  As I stood in line at Starbucks (still hard to get used to the fact that there are multiple Starbucks in Blacksburg now) waiting to pay for a chocolate milk for our son, I was overcome by this amazing feeling of gratitude for this place we called home for four year, and most importantly, gratitude for the place where Andy and I started this journey. 




I knew immediately that this was going to be a memorable weekend!

No comments: