Monday, January 10, 2011

I might be biased...

...but is my little buddy just about the cutest thing you've ever seen? Ok ok, so I get that many of you reading this have your own little ones that you probably think are the cutest things you've ever seen...but I mean come on?! Look at this guy...don't you just want to eat him up??



"Ah, waiter, I'll have the 'Adam' with a side of 'Liddy', thanks!"



...and is there anything better than pj time? I could gobble those little footy pajama feet up!!

"Ah, waiter, excuse me I'd like my 'Adam' served up with footy pajamas, and I still want the side of 'Liddy' but could I also have some freshly shampooed 'curly hair' for dessert?"




...add in some pre-bedtime cuddle time with the hubby, the boy, and the dog and I'm just about in sweet tooth heaven!!





"Check please!!"

1 comment:

RipleyVT said...

Ok, are you serious?? And, I know that book!! "......they all go up to exercise!" I read that to O every night before bed! I would love to snuggle with that boy!!!