Friday, June 20, 2008

The streak has ended...

Well folks, I'm sorry to say the "No Starbucks in the morning" streak has come to an end. However, I might add that I had good reason for paying for my morning cup o' joe. My parents came for dinner last night and stayed over as it got them on the road to North Carolina much quicker this morning. As a result, I woke up early to make homemade blueberry waffles (one of the perks of my jet lag is that waking up early is rather easy to do) and thus by the time everyone left, our 12 cup pot of coffee was depleated. I sent Andy to work with a to-go cup of what was left, and I took one for the team by stopping in at my old stomping grounds. As good as this $2.05 Venti coffee tastes, I much prefer our homemade brew!

PS: Budapest blog is coming...stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

Lee said...

I highly recommend trying some home brewed Peet's coffee. Yummy. Although, we did stop at Starbucks this morning also!

RipleyVT said...

Peet's is the bestest!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are blaming me for your lack of self discipline!
Dad