Sunday, March 8, 2020

September Birthday Celebrations...part I...

The beginning of September is always a whirlwind of special meals, cakes, balloons, gifts, and celebration after celebration - and that's a-ok with me. We kicked the week of celebrations off with a pre-birthday dinner for me (try and keep September 3rd as much about Adam as possible, he's not super fond of having to share his day with me, sigh.) 

Before dinner we did a fun Labor Day crab feast lunch. Poppy and Uncle Mark came over - and sweet puppy Coda as well! 







Dinner was a delicious prime rib which my butcher hooked me up with at a crazy good price once he heard it was my birthday - gotta love that. We cooked it up in the sous vide and it came out perfectly, as per usual. 



It was a fun start to September birthdaypalooza!


No comments: