Thursday, August 2, 2018

OBX Day 3...

Day 3 began with pancakes and the pool! Harper had still been a bit timid about the water but those pancakes must have given him the courage he needed because he was non-stop jumping in and out of the pool, going under, etc. It was a great morning. 







After lunch it was time to hit the beach for more playing in the sand. Harper is not a fan of the ocean - which honestly, we are ok with, haha. He is very content to just dig and play in the sand with his brother - it makes for a very relaxing time on the beach for mom and dad. 








Once we were all cleaned up after our afternoon in the sand, Harper and I headed out for a little golf cart ride. We found ourselves across the street on the sound side and I realized it was the perfect backdrop for some photos. 








It wasn't long before I realized we had to go back and scoop up Daddy and Adam so we could get some family photos. I'm in love with all of these shots - so thankful all three of my boys were willing to indulge me in my picture taking extravaganza! :) 














The boys were happy to have the chance to just run and play in our "backyard" after their modeling session was over. 



One happy (and tired!) camper after a full and fun day at the beach.


No comments: