Monday, July 15, 2013

Fireworks!

Adam was so excited about the idea that we were going to see fireworks, though I have to admit I was a little nervous that he was just putting up a brave front. Just a few months ago at the beach he was not real thrilled with the fireworks that folks were setting off on the beach but maybe he's like his mom and prefers when professionals are in charge! :) 

From the first loud bang to the amazing grand finale, Adam stared wide eyed into the sky taking in all the beautiful colors exploding above. I had a hard time deciding what I enjoyed watching more, his expressions and joy or the fireworks....I think mostly I watched him.  






A spectacular 4th of July and yet another reminder of what a great country we have the privilege of calling home. 

No comments: