Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Hampshire bound...

A couple weeks ago we headed up to New Hampshire to celebrate the wedding of my cousin Meghan and Rob.  In an effort to break up the trip we decided to head up Thursday afternoon and stopped over in Tarrytown, NY for the night.  It was a great excuse to pop into my office in NY so that my co-workers could meet Adam (most had met Andy) and to show the boys around the town I visit every six weeks or so.


We stayed at the Marriott that I normally stay at and Adam was loving the long hallways and the thrill of staying in a hotel.  I know I once felt enthusiasm, and to be honest, I still do sometimes, but only when my family is with me! 


For dinner we headed into Hastings on Hudson to dine at the Rainwater Grill, probably one of the best restaurants I've ever been to.  Even though there was a chill in the air, we decided to dine al fresco.  We had a fabulous dinner, and I was happy to introduce Andy to the unbelievably good lobster grilled cheese.  Yes, lobster. grilled. cheese.



It was a great evening and a great start to what would be a memorable weekend!

No comments: