Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dying Easter Eggs...

I remember growing up we'd spend our Easter's visiting my dad's side of the family in Massachusetts.  As one of 15 cousins (at the time), dying Easter eggs and then hunting for them after the fact was a memorable tradition, to say the least. 

I had hoped Adam and Olivia would get to dye eggs together this year, but sadly Adam's first bout with pink eye stood in the way.  Even though Adam couldn't dye eggs with his cousin, he still got to dye them with Uncle Mark, Grandma and Grandpa. 

He loved dunking the eggs in the different colors and telling us which colors to put our eggs in (he's quite a demanding artist!) 






It's traditions like this that shaped my childhood and I just love watching Adam's childhood begin to take shape, even when life throws in a few curve balls!

No comments: