Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy 11 months Adam!

I know I say this every month..literally...but I can't believe Adam is already 11 months! Furthermore, I can't believe that this is his last "month" post. Yeah, yeah...I get that he'll be 13 months, 14 months, etc, but after the one year mark, I will be moving on from the "monthly" post...and more notably, the "monthly" cakes.

To celebrate his 11 month milestone, I made what I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of with a little boy...DIRT! I felt it was appropriate and it went perfectly with a sand pail and shovel! It was pretty tasty too!






This past month has brought even more talking, table food (peas, green beans, rice crispies, bread, and even some ice cream!), much curiosity, some free-standing (we're up to about 4 seconds), giggles galore, clapping his hands on cue when you say "Patty Cake!," and a definite understanding of what he is and is not supposed to play with. Notice I said an "understanding," this does not mean that he obeys! We have a long road ahead, but I look forward to every moment of it! :)

Happy 11 months Adam!

1 comment:

RipleyVT said...

Happy 11 Months Adam! Hugs and Kisses from Aunt Kathleen!!!