Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Visit with Jackie and Jerry

Last night I got to spend my last night in Florida with cousins Jackie and Jerry. They have been vacationing at Indian Rocks Beach, about an hour outside of Tampa, for the past two weeks and were kind enough to come pick me up for a night at the beach!

Their condo is right on the water and makes for a great view! We enjoyed some great wine and a LOT of conversation. We also got to watch an amazing sun set. They've been enjoying those their whole trip, but it never gets old!









For dinner Jackie bought some fresh Florida Pink Shrimp and Scallops which she put on top of some penne with a great red sauce. It was delicious, as all of Jackie's meals are!



After dinner Jackie and I continued our conversations and before we knew it it was after midnight!

I was so happy to have been able to visit with them and look forward to the next time that we can get together!

No comments: