Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Deck the halls!

Thank goodness for the long holiday weekend! With the extra time off we were able to get up (almost) all of our Christmas decorations! I am definitely in heaven! :)




I have to also say how thankful I am that Andy puts up with my Christmas decor craziness! :) He can hang garland and create a perfect "swag" better than anyone I know! And he does it all (for the most part) with a smile!

We also had Adam around this year to "help." Next year will be a little more interesting when he's running around, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there!




We also got to finally put up Adam's Christmas stocking (which Kathleen made back in April, see here) which is a fantastic addition to our holiday decor, don't you think!? (makes me wish we had a mantel to put them on, oh well!)



While it is always a little hectic around the house while we are in decorating mode, when it's all finished it really does make it all worth it. Adam loves to sit on my lap and stare at all the pretty lights and I love having him around to share in my favorite time of year!






Happy holiday season everyone! :)

No comments: