Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby boy is 3 months old!

Adam's 3 month birthday was on Thursday and thus a cake and some photos were in order. I must say I'm starting to question this whole monthly cake celebration as the cake is not helping me lose this baby weight--perhaps next month I'll start taking his picture next to a pineapple?!




Meanwhile, happy 3 month birthday Adam! You are becoming such a big boy and smiling and giggling up a storm!! We are also noticing that you are noticing us, which makes us smile and giggle! You are sleeping (a little) more and are starting to grab at your toys in a way that makes us realize you know they are there---you are also starting to grab my hair, which isn't so fun for me, but I'll let it slide as you are too cute!

PS: Can you stand his PJ's??? Aren't they too cute!? Thanks Grandma!


No comments: