Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Gribble tradition....with a twist

Andy's family had a tradition growing up that in addition to the family Christmas tree, all of the kids had their own little trees in their room. In fact we still have Andy's tree and we put it in our bedroom every year. I, of course, think this is a fantastic tradition and knew that it would be something we would continue in our family.

Naturally, being a Greeley, I had to kick the tradition up a notch and rather than a table top tree, I convinced Andy that we should go a little bigger for Adam. So Adam now has a 4 foot tree adorning his room. :)



On Saturday when we enjoyed Adam's first snowfall, there was nothing better than sitting in his room, with his tree all lit, looking at the snowflakes fall...I love this tradition!


1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love it! What a lucky little boy!