Thursday, December 17, 2009

Four Years...

Somehow I feel that I was just writing a post about our 3 year anniversary, and alas here we are, one year later and I can hardly believe it!

It has been a great four years and so I thought I'd simply list a few of the highlights:

*Our amazing European Honeymoon (I've got to finish blogging about that before the details escape my memory)



*Being founding "fathers" of Doggie Happy Hour (we miss you Eton Square!)



*Hosting a gazillion trillion dinner parties (we do make a great team!)



*Our little Liddy (sometimes I still can't believe we have a dog!)



*Our trip to Budapest (and the DVD to remember it by)



*Buying our townhouse (I love our home!)



*Our boating adventures (Lake Anna and Belmont Bay are fond memories for sure!)



*Last but certainly not least, our Adam!



Happy Anniversary Andy, I love you and can't wait to add to this (very abbreviated) list in the coming year!!!

XOXO

No comments: