Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cranberries and Capers

My friend Cindy, who I've known practically my whole life, started up a small business last year creating hair clippies of all shapes and sizes. She named her company "Cranberries and Capers" and her clippies are just fabulous.

I recently special ordered several sets for our friends Logan and Amanda, who welcomed baby Lilly into the world a few weeks ago. They both attended Notre Dame, and while it pained me to order anything in navy and gold, I put aside my school loyalty and asked Cindy to whip up some "game day" clippies. In addition, we catered to Amanda's love of lavender, and I also had Cindy create a "lady bug" clippie to match her red and black themed nursery. The clippies turned out so great and I can't wait to see them on baby Lilly--who by the way already has a nice head of hair!



I've already asked Cindy to be ready to whip up some orange and maroon "Hokie" clippies, just incase baby Gribble turns out to be a girl. :)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm so happy you like them! And I loved making them for you! Thanks for spreading the word :)