Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blogging from sunny Orlando

Monday morning I left for a meeting in Orlando. I've been a bit busy, but found some time this morning to catch up on my blogging (hence the multiple posts).

Anyhow, the weather has been great and is getting me very excited for warmer weather to make its way to Virginia. My toes have been loving the fresh air (and sandals!)

I've got a great view from the balcony off of my room. Something about palm trees always makes me smile! I also love coming to Orlando as the people watching is fantastic! I love seeing all the families here on vacation, and the excitement in the little kids' faces as they head off for a day a the pool or better yet, Disney World!





The other great thing about coming to Orlando is that I get to see my dear friends, the Costanzas. We went out for dinner last night, and it was great to catch up with them. I don't get to see them very often, but when I do it's like we never missed a beat!

Tonight I am headed to a private event at Universal Studios. I've never been to that park, and while I won't be able to enjoy any of the roller coasters, I am still excited to see some of the "pregnant lady friendly" attractions!

While I'm enjoying the sunshine, I am missing home and can't wait to be back there tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

RipleyVT said...

Still so strange to have my little sister call herself the "pregnant lady"! But, I love it!!!!