Friday, December 12, 2008

Ornaments

Andy and I have a tradition of exchanging ornaments every December 8 to celebrate our "kissaversary." Ok, ok, you can stop laughing now! It may seem silly, but it is just a fun little celebration and I think it is a great tradition. The ornaments we've given each other over the years are a great stamp in time and remind us of the memorable events of that year.



For instance, in 2004, Andy gave me an ornament that said "Will you marry me?" That of course, was the year we were engaged--in fact he orginially planned on proposing by giving me the ornament, but changed his mind when he decided to pop the question a week earlier--I didn't mind!!



Of course in 2005, the ornaments were geared around our wedding and the boat, in 2006, we commemorated our new home and our little Liddy!




Last night we exchanged our 2008 ornaments (I was in Tampa on Monday, thus the delay) and I am happy to announce that after six years of "Kissaversary" ornament exchanges, we now have our first official "Happy Kissaversary" ornament on the tree! Thanks Andy! **Muah!**






No comments: