Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Greeley/Diehr/Gribble Christmas Dinner

On Sunday night we had my family over for a holiday dinner and cookie swap. Andy and I spent most of the day getting everything ready, and enjoyed every minute of it! We tried some new recipes and even made a new centerpiece, which if I do say so myself, was quite fabulous!




For the cookie swap, Andy made Mint Chocolate Oreo Balls and I made Holiday Chocolate Bark. They both turned out great! I was also impressed with the cookies my family brought, Kathleen made "Top Secret Chocolate Cookies," Mark made "Double Chocolate Chip Cookies," and my mom made, "Apricot and Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies." All delicious and all super healthy...right?! :)




It was a great night though, and we even got to celebrate a Redskin's victory--something to cherish these days!




We also realized that my sister and I are looking more and more alike everyday---especially now that her hair has officially gone "to the dark side!"

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What a great little get-together. It's nice to see all of the Greeley's again!