Wednesday, November 26, 2008

VT's beautiful campus...

On Sunday morning we all woke up relatively early again, grabbed our Starbucks, and went for a long walk around the campus. Fortunately, the wind had died down so the weather was cold, but comfortable.

It was great to walk by all our old dorms and academic buildings. It really is a gorgeous campus, especially with all that Hokie stone gracing the walls of new and old buildings.

I had a few goals, one to get a picture of my old dorm window (which by the way, had a McCain/Palin sticker on it, my how the tennants have changed!), a picture in the arch where my buddy Jon and I spent many hours chatting, and of course, a photo of Burress, the cornerstone of the VT campus.































After we were done with our walking tour, we packed up the RV, and drove it to the stadium lot for one last photo shoot. Family portraits to commemorate our fabulous weekend!


No comments: