Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy to be home...

I got home last night after a full day of travel. I got out of dodge before a big storm though, so I was happy about that! The sleet had started in Minneapolis before I got on the plane, so I got to see the de-icers in action!

My layover in Chicago wasn't quite as long as the one I had on Sunday, but I did have time to enjoy a "salted caramel hot chocolate" from Starbucks. I had been wanting to try this out and it was definitely as amazing as I had hoped it would be. Just picture dipping a chocolate covered pretzle into a yummy caramel laced hot chocolate...yeah, it was fabulous!

I was also lucky to have Andy pick me up at the airport. I flew into National, and he even got a quick shot of my plane landing over the Potomac with his cell phone. Pretty cool!

1 comment:

Lee said...

"salted caramel hot chocolate"

hmm, that's one i might have to try.