Monday, November 10, 2008

Travels to Minneapolis

I'm blogging live from chilly Minneapolis, where I believe I see some snow flurries out my meeting room window. Not quite enough for the first snow angel of the year, but the day is young!

I flew into town yesterday through O'hare, which is always an adventure. Fortunately everything went smoothly yesterday, and low and behold, my bags even made the full the journey! I did have about a 2 1/2 hour layover in Chicago, which gave me some time to stretch my legs...a lot! I walked the entire B and C concourses, including the 200 or so yard corridor that connects the two. It was kind of fun to walk past all the gate areas and see the various destinations that people were headed to. On my "please take me with you" list were Dusseldorf, Colorado Springs, Munich, Frankfurt, and Manchester, England. On the "oh thank goodness I'm not going there" list were Hartford/Springfield, St. Louis, Detroit, and CLEVELAND!

I'm here just until tomorrow, and am not sure if I'll have time to visit the Mall of America, but will see what I can do. Andy would probably prefer that I get caught up in other activities...


In the meantime, I just might step outside at my next break and try to catch my first snowflake of the year!

No comments: