Saturday, October 15, 2016

Work trip to Cancun...what!?

I've gotten to travel to some pretty boring places (I'm looking at you Sioux City, IA in February!) but along the way I've also had the opportunity to hit some pretty cool spots - South Africa, San Diego, Chicago, NYC, etc. This time the destination was Cancun - and that was just fine with me! 

We stayed at an all-inclusive resort right on the beach and it was the perfect spot. We worked hard (seriously we were in meetings all Friday and half of Saturday) but we were rewarded in spades with great meals, fun drinks, and a killer view. I even got in some R&R on the beach Saturday after the meetings wrapped. 









I love the guys I work with and they were all kind enough to help me cheer on the Hokies as they took on the University of Tennessee. Sadly the Hokies lost but it was still fun cheering them on from Mexico! 




Of course it's always hard to leave the family - but thankfully there is FaceTime :) 


No comments: