Thursday, January 9, 2014

Our time with Al...

This Christmas season we were visiting once again by Adam's very own elf, Al. Al showed up on December 1st under Adam's tree and surprised us every morning after that by popping up in all kinds of funny and sometimes mischievous places. Al must have given Santa lots of really good reports each night as there wasn't even a dusting of coal to be found on Christmas morning. Here's a look back at all of Al's silliness! 


























Al headed back to the North Pole with Santa on Christmas Eve but left this note for Adam: 

My Dear Adam - I enjoyed spending time with you again this Christmas season. You were such a good boy. I'm looking forward to heading back to the North Pole to see my family & friends for the next 11 months. I know you'll be good while I'm gone. Who knows, I may even stop by for a visit. Be kind my sweet Adam. Love, Al 

No comments: