Sunday, June 23, 2013

Mom's Day...

We returned from Florida on Mother's Day and I couldn't have been happier to see Adam's smiley face. We had a great lunch out where he caught me up on everything that happened while I was gone and sang some new songs he had learned. I barely got a word in edgewise when I tried to tell him about my week away, but frankly building car carrier trucks out of legos and learning a song about giving a turtle a bath trump any sunset I could have tried to describe. :)


After lunch we spent the day napping and watching The Player's Championship and hosted Erica & Blake for a little Mother's Day spaghetti and meatballs dinner. It was a perfect day topped off with an adorable handmade card to go with my beautiful flowers (courtesy of Erica, Blake & Adam). 







I love being Adam's mom and from what I can tell he's pretty happy about that too! 


No comments: